- For the character, look here.
When Fred thinks he made Wilma and Betty disappear, he and Barney check out his old musician friend, Hot Lips Hannigan.
Insert details here.
- Fred Flintstone
- Barney Rubble
- Wilma Flintstone
- Dressmaker (only appearance)
- Zsa-Zsa (only appearance)
- Rabbit (only appearance; no lines)
- Betty Rubble
- Hot Lips Hannigan (only appearance)
- Shelly (only appearance)
- Teen audience (only appearance)
- Fred's car
- Wilma's car
|Alan Reed||Fred Flintstone|
|Jean Vander Pyl||Wilma Flintstone|
|Mel Blanc||Barney Rubble|
|Bea Benaderet||Betty Rubble|
- The Loyal Order of Dinosaurs is a precursor to the Loyal Order of Water Buffalo's.
- Wilma drives a different car than in the previous episode.
- This is the first episode to say where Fred went to high school, which doesn't fit later on, such as a few episodes in "Love Letters on the Rocks", when Wilma says they both went to Boulder High.